What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your relationships and accelerate your results?
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That’s why one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. When you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, you are able to give your best as you work with people around you.
Through the Maxwell DISC Profile workshop, you will explore ways to:
- Apply the Law of Awareness and clear the path for personal and professional growth,
- Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality,
- Build a strong team that communicates, appreciates the style of others and works well together,
- Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes,
- Develop yourself and others to be their best,
The DISC assessment online includes the Personality Indicator Report: A reliable assessment for personal and professional development. This report helps you identify four different dimensions of your design:
- Your behavior style,
- Your communication style,
- Your strength style, and
- Your work style.
You will find in the Personality Indicator Report:
- An introduction to the DISC Personality System,
- A chart putting the 4 dimensions of behavior into perspective,
- Your 3 DISC graphs and their representations,
- Your behavioral style detail description,
- Historical characters: Famous people who share your personality,
- Detailed explanation of your style: Understanding your style,
- Insight with key steps on how to communicate with your style,
- How to communicate with other styles including specific steps to improve your communication approach,
- Communications tips to:
- Relate to others,
- How you communicate with others,
- Compatibility of your behavioral style,
- Communication worksheet to help you understand your instinctive coping mechanism,
- Your strengths style in leadership,
- Your personality style in the workplace,
- A guide to help you evaluate and apply what you have gathered from this report,
- In depth explanation of your 3 DISC graphs,
- Detailed keyword analysis and exercise to understand your personal image,
- An Action Plan to improve your interpersonal skills
- Valuable advice for the next step in your growth and much, much, more.
Get started now! / ¡Comienza ahora!
Frequently Asked Questions / Preguntas mas Comúnes
Your Instructor / Tu Instructor
Her purpose is to help individuals, groups, and organizations reach success. She is committed to the growth of her clients' skills and a global perspective in order for them to reach high levels of growth and achievements.
Mother, wife, friend, servant leader, writer, international speaker, mentor, and coach. She is the Executive Director and Founder of the organization's "LEADINFORCE LLC" and "Liderazgo Hispanoamericano ©"; She is a Global Leadership Consultant; as well as Executive Director of the "John Maxwell Team ©". She is the author of "Leadership and Culture." Dr. Sáenz is originally from Colombia and currently lives with her family in the United States.
For more information about LEADINFORCE and Dr. Sáenz, click the following link: leadinforce.com/about-dr-saenz