Some of the most significant reasons are:
1. You are giving importance to what you want to achieve. Writing it means that it has value for you.
2. You are creating a guide that will allow you to track your progress. Remember your goal is not achieved in one day.
3. You have the reminder that will help you increase the commitment you must have with yourself and your goals.
4. You are effectively making your goal a reality. By putting it into writing you are forming it and giving it life.
5. You increase the clarity that you must have towards the next step. Your plan is a daily action strategy that begins with the result in mind.
6. You boost your creativity and the ability to find the best solutions to the challenges that achieving your goal will bring.
7. You develop your potential by increasing your power to improve what you have done and continuously seeking better results.
8. You will be able to assess and adjust it properly. By having it in writing you can evaluate it. Remember, that achieving your goal will depend on you evaluating its progress.
9. You create the habit of writing down your ideas and reflections with the coaching exercises. This way you guarantee your personal and professional growth.